Hi! My name is Aldo Bennett and I've been helping many small business owners grow their businesses using my SEO Service. Our mission is to grow your business by providing consistent quality leads that will convert into clients. What we offer is not like what the popular referral generator companies offer.
Here's why we are different:
With those companies, every lead is shared with other contractors in your category and it is the fastest and cheapest to the customer wins. one lead can be sent to 20+ companies depending on the field you are in. and the lowest bidder gets the job.
We partner with one contractor per area. You get 100% of the referrals exclusively and they can call you directly. They are not window shopping around on a platform comparing your bids to 20 other contractors. In fact, they typically go with the first person they talk to unless your bid is way out of their budget.
We work on Google and Facebook where customers search for a service in their town, know what they need, and are ready to buy from the best contractor.
The other lead generation companies use an algorithm that feeds a certain percentage of old, stale leads to you along with the "fresh" lead mix. The mix is a spectrum of actual new leads, along with leads hours, days, or event months old.
They will find your contact and call you. You are not working with names and numbers that have been sitting in a database for weeks. You just answer the phone.
80% of the referrals don't even know how their info got into the system as someone needing a handyman, and the other 20% probably need a general contractor. They searched for exactly what they wanted to find you i.e. "bathroom remodeling in St. Louis, MO." There is buyers' intent. They know exactly what they need.
They are paid per lead. You get charged for every referral whether you get the job or not. The referrals can cost upwards of $100 per lead. We charge a flat rate per month. Whether you get 40 calls or 100 calls in a month, you pay the flat rate.
Message us and we'll see if we can help!
Would you like to learn more about how we can help you grow your business? Fill out the form below and let's chat.